What does DIT mean in Amateur Radio?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DIT in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Amateur Radio terminology in particular.
Morse code DOT
A BRIEF 'KEY-DOWN' ACTION IN A STRUCTURED 'MEASURED' TIME PERIOD PRESENTS A 'DOT' SIGNAL FROM THE OSCILLATOR OR TRANSMITTER:
Find a translation for DIT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DIT mean?
- an echoic word, the referent of which is a click or brief tone interval, designating the dot of Morse code.
Discuss this DIT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DIT also stands for:
- Amcon Distributing Company
- Daddy In Training
- Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology
- Data Identification Table
- Deaf Institute of Theology
... and 24 more »