What does GREAT mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GREAT in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GREAT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GREAT mean?
- a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
Discuss this GREAT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GREAT also stands for:
- Games, Recreation, Education, And Technology
- Generous, Respectful, Engaged, Accepting, Thoughtful
- Genomic Regions Enrichment of Annotations Tool
- Girls Recognizing Engineering And Technology
- Giving Recognition for Excellence Advocacy and Teamwork
... and 12 more »