SIR is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for SIR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SIR mean?
- a respectful or formal term of address used to a man: a formal term of address used in the salutation of a letter.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SIR also stands for:
- σύστηα κρατήσεων ε χρήση υπολογιστή
- Sampling, Importance, Re-sampling
- School Improvement Review
- Science Information Robot
- Scientific Information Retrieval
... and 43 more »