What does SIR mean in Mathematics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SIR in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Mathematics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for SIR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SIR mean?
- a respectful or formal term of address used to a man: a formal term of address used in the salutation of a letter.
Discuss this SIR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SIR also stands for:
- σύστηα κρατήσεων ε χρήση υπολογιστή
- School Improvement Review
- Science Information Robot
- Scientific Information Retrieval
- SCImago Institutions Rankings
... and 57 more »