What does KOI mean in Russian?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand KOI in the International field in general and in the Russian terminology in particular.
Find a translation for KOI in other languages:
Select another language:
What does KOI mean?
- Ornamental domesticated varieties of the common carp, Cyprinus carpio, of Japan and eastern Asia with red-gold or white coloring
Discuss this KOI abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
KOI also stands for:
- Kamu Ortakligi Idaresi
- Kentucky Office of Insurance
- Kepler Object of Interest
- Kepler Objects of Interest
- Kirkwall Orkney Island
... and 3 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Kod Obmena Informaticii (code for information exchange) on Amazon
- Search Kod Obmena Informaticii (code for information exchange) on Google