What does MIND mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MIND in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MIND in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MIND mean?
- the element, part, or process in a human or other conscious being that reasons, thinks, feels, wills, perceives, judges, etc.
Discuss this MIND abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MIND also stands for:
- Make Informed Nutritional Decisions
- Management Infrastructure For Network Devices
- Math Is Not Difficult
- Media Interface and Network Design
- Medical Investigation of Neuro-developmental Disorders
... and 11 more »