DREAMS is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for DREAMS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DREAMS mean?
- A series of thoughts, images, or emotions occurring during sleep which are dissociated from the usual stream of consciousness of the waking state.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DREAMS also stands for:
- Development of Regional Electronic Authorities for Municipal Services
- Development, Reconciling, Environment, And Material Success
- Disability Recognition Employment Awareness Mobility Services
- Dominican Republic Education And Medical Support
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Dynamic Range Enhancement Applied to Mass Spectrometry on Amazon.com
- Search Dynamic Range Enhancement Applied to Mass Spectrometry on Google