What does DRIVE mean in Politics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DRIVE in the Governmental field in general and in the Politics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DRIVE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DRIVE mean?
- drive, thrust, driving force(noun)
- the act of applying force to propel something
Discuss this DRIVE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DRIVE also stands for:
- ειδική οδική υποδοή για την ασφάλεια των οχηάτων στην Ευρώπη
- Data Reporting Information and Visualization Exchange
- Dedicated Road Infrastructure for Vehicle Safety in Europe
- Define Review Identify Verify Execute
- Democrat Republican and Independent Voter Education
... and 7 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Democratic - Republican - Independent Voter Education on Amazon
- Search Democratic - Republican - Independent Voter Education on Google