What does GIFT mean in Human Genome?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GIFT in the Medical field in general and in the Human Genome terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GIFT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GIFT mean?
- something given voluntarily without payment in return, as to honor a person or an occasion or to provide assistance; present.
Discuss this GIFT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GIFT also stands for:
- Gathering Items For Troops
- Gear Instruments Flaps And Trim
- General Import Format Technology
- General Import Format Template
- Generating Income Free Of Tax
... and 27 more »