What does NED mean in Law & Legal?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand NED in the Community field in general and in the Law & Legal terminology in particular.
Find a translation for NED in other languages:
Select another language:
What does NED mean?
- A person, usually a youth, of low social standing and education, a violent disposition and with a particular style of dress (typically sportswear or Burberry), speech and behaviour.
Discuss this NED abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
NED also stands for:
- Nadirshaw Eduljee Dinshaw
- Nagoya Entertainment District
- Nasa Extragalactic Database
- National Education Drop
- National Elevation Dataset
... and 24 more »