What does MESA mean in Universities?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MESA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Universities terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MESA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MESA mean?
- a land formation, less extensive than a plateau, having steep walls and a relatively flat top: common in arid and semiarid parts of the southwestern U.S. and Mexico.
Discuss this MESA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MESA also stands for:
- A Mine Electrical Standards Administration
- Magnetic Electric Source Analysis
- Marconi Española, S. A.
- Marine Education Society of Australasia
- Marriott Employee Staff Association
... and 33 more »