What does ORCA mean in Ocean Science?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ORCA in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Ocean Science terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ORCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ORCA mean?
- killer whale, killer, orca, grampus, sea wolf, Orcinus orca(noun)
- predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin; common in cold seas
Discuss this ORCA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ORCA also stands for:
- Occupational Researcher's Computer Assistant
- Occupational Researchers Computer Assistant
- Ocean Research and Conservation Association
- Office of Rural Community Affairs
- On-line Reporting and Charting Application
... and 20 more »