What does ANCA mean in Oncology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ANCA in the Medical field in general and in the Oncology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ANCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ANCA mean?
- ANCA Pty Ltd is an Australia company which designs and manufactures computer numerical controlled grinding machines. The company was founded in 1974 by Pat Boland and Pat McCluskey in Melbourne, Australia. ANCA has its headquarters and main manufacturing plant in Melbourne where it employs about 400 people. Since 2006 two additional plants have been opened in Thailand and Taiwan. The company is export-oriented and has expanded its operations by opening sales offices in nine other countries throughout America, Europe and Asia. In 2006 it won three Governor of Victoria Export Awards, and was reported to be a leader in its field of high-end precision grinders that are used in many industries including aeronautics and automotive production. The company produces a range of computer numerical control tool and cutter grinders to meet large-scale manufacturing and entry-level production requirements. The company also produces medical and dental drills. ANCA has exported approximately 4000 machines, and was named Australian Exporter of the Year in 1999. The company is also the world’s leading manufacturer of CNC Tool and Cutter Grinders. Its new subsidiary, ANCA Motion, is supplying computer controls to other Australian manufacturers and exporting to China and Taiwan.
Discuss this ANCA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ANCA also stands for:
- Adirondack North Country Association
- Allied Naval Communications Agency
- Ambient Noise Controled Amplifier
- Anniston Chemical Activity
- Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody
... and 8 more »