What does ICON mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ICON in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ICON in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ICON mean?
- (computer science) a graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface
Discuss this ICON abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ICON also stands for:
- a small pictogram
- Icon image (1bit) (Sun icon file) (Unix)
- Imagery Communications and Operations Node
- Indian Certified Organics Network
- Informal Communication Output Nomenclature
... and 12 more »