ROAD is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ROAD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ROAD mean?
- a long, narrow stretch with a leveled or paved surface, made for traveling by motor vehicle, carriage, etc.; street or highway.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ROAD also stands for:
- Rapid Object Application Development
- Reality Of Amy Dumas
- Reclaim Our Allocated Dollars
- Record Of Achievement And Development
- Repository Of Academic Documents
... and 7 more »