We've got 2 definitions »

What does COMCAST stand for? 

What does COMCAST mean? This page is about the various possible meanings of the acronym, abbreviation, shorthand or slang term: COMCAST.

Filter by: Sort by:PopularityAlphabeticallyCategory

Term

Definition

Rating

COMCAST

Crapping On Many Customers And Seriously Thoughtless

Miscellaneous » Unclassified

Rate it:
COMCAST

Commications Cast

Computing » Technology

Rate it:

What does COMCAST mean?

Comcast
Comcast Corporation is an American provider of entertainment, information and communications products and services. It is the largest cable company in the U.S., one of the biggest mass media, home Internet service provider, and third largest home telephone service provider in the United States, providing cable television, broadband Internet, telephone service and in some areas home security to both residential and commercial customers in 40 states and the District of Columbia. The company is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. In January 2011, Comcast acquired a 51% majority stake in media conglomerate NBCUniversal from GE, and began the process of purchasing the remaining 49% on February 12, 2013, at a cost of $16.7 billion. It completed the purchase on March 19, 2013. Comcast also has significant holding in several cable networks, distribution, and related businesses. Comcast has been the subject of criticism for activities including its stance on net neutrality, as well as poor results on customer satisfaction surveys.

see more »

Discuss these COMCAST abbreviations with the community:

0 Comments

    Know what is COMCAST? Got another good explanation for COMCAST? Don't keep it to yourself!

    Still can't find the acronym definition you were looking for? Use our Power Search technology to look for more unique definitions from across the web!

    Citation

    Use the citation options below to add these abbreviations to your bibliography.

    Style:MLAChicagoAPA

    "COMCAST." Abbreviations.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Web. 25 Nov. 2020. <https://www.abbreviations.com/COMCAST>.

    Free, no signup required:

    Add to Chrome

    Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

    Free, no signup required:

    Add to Firefox

    Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

    Embed

    Share an image of COMCAST

    »

    Hearing impaired tip:

    Sign language

    How do you say COMCAST in ASL sign language fingerspelling?
    comcast