What does MIRC mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MIRC in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MIRC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MIRC mean?
- mIRC is an Internet Relay Chat client for Microsoft Windows, created in 1995 and developed by Khaled Mardam-Bey. Although it is a fully functional chat utility, its integrated scripting language makes it extensible and versatile. mIRC has been described as "one of the most popular IRC clients available for Windows." It has been downloaded over 36 million times from CNET's Download.com service. In 2003, Nielsen/NetRatings ranked mIRC among the top ten most popular Internet applications.
Discuss this MIRC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MIRC also stands for:
- Macro Internet Relay Chat
- Mass Information Retrieval Connection
- Mechanized Infantry Regiment Centre (India)
- Medical Image Resource Center
- Medical Imaging Resource Center
... and 5 more »