What does AERA mean in Transportation?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AERA in the Governmental field in general and in the Transportation terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AERA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AERA mean?
- Aera is a Japanese weekly magazine, printed in gravure, published by the Asahi Shimbun. The magazine combines photographs and news stories. In May 1988, Aera replaced Asahi Journal, a more substantial weekly. The cover story is called Person in Focus. Eiichirō Sakata takes cover photos for Aera, but when the person on the cover is a photographer, it is a self-portrait. The title AERA is derived from the Latin word that means "era" in English, and a backronym said to mean "Asahi Shimbun Extra Research and Analysis." Aera's advertisement in the Asahi features topical dajare.
Discuss this AERA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AERA also stands for:
- Air Emissions Risk Analysis
- American Education Researchers Association
- American Educational Research Association
- Automated En Route Air Traffic Control
- Automobile Engine Repairers Association
... and 1 more »