What does AToM mean in Telecom?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AToM in the Computing field in general and in the Telecom terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AToM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AToM mean?
- the smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element, consisting of a positively charged nucleus of neutrons and protons that exerts an electrical attraction on one or more electrons in motion around it.
Discuss this AToM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AToM also stands for:
- A Time Of Meeting
- Accentuating Technical Opportunities For Minorities
- All That Omlettes Mine
- Allens Tush Ownz Mimi
- Amorphic Typed Object Manager
... and 5 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Any Transport over MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) on Amazon.com
- Search Any Transport over MPLS (Multi-Protocol Label Switching) on Google