What does GRAM mean in Transportation?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GRAM in the Governmental field in general and in the Transportation terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GRAM in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GRAM mean?
- a metric unit of mass or weight equal to 15.432 grains; 1/1000 of a kilogram.
Discuss this GRAM abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GRAM also stands for:
- Generally Recognized As Mature
- Goal Resources Activities And Management
- Grand Reason to Ask for More
- Green Rider Acres Messages
- Grid Resource Allocation Manager
... see them all »