What does SHIELD mean in Science Fiction?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand SHIELD in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Science Fiction terminology in particular.
Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division
As mentioned in Iron Man, it’s a secret intelligence agency, which specializes in counter-terrorism and superhuman threats.
Find a translation for SHIELD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does SHIELD mean?
- a protective covering or structure
Discuss this SHIELD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
SHIELD also stands for:
- Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate
- Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division
- Supreme Headquarters, International Espionage, Law-Enforcement Division
- Surviving Hazards In Every Local Disaster
... see them all »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division on Amazon
- Search Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division on Google