What does BSCF mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BSCF in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BSCF in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BSCF mean?
- Blue Shield of California Foundation
- Blue Shield of California Foundation is funded entirely by contributions from Blue Shield of California, a mission-based, not-for-profit health plan founded by physicians in 1939. We are a private foundation that shares the corporation’s core mission of providing everyone access to quality health care. Foundation grantmaking is approved by a distinguished Board of Trustees.The Foundation is one of California's largest and most trusted grantmaking organizations, focusing its support in two program areas: Health Care and Coverage and Blue Shield Against Violence.Our funding ranges from providing unrestricted core support, to advancing thought leadership and research, to technical assistance, and beyond. Every dollar spent works to move California towards a future in which everyone is free of domestic violence and has access to high-quality, affordable health care. Watch the video, Ally for Change, to learn more about Blue Shield of California Foundation, its programs, and grantees.
Discuss this BSCF abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BSCF also stands for:
- Bachelor of Science in Computation Finance
- Bishop's Stortford Civic Federation
- British Sikh Consultative Forum
- Buyer-backed Supply Chain Financing
... see them all »