What does BPC mean in Prescription?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BPC in the Medical field in general and in the Prescription terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BPC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BPC mean?
- British Pharmaceutical Codex(ProperNoun)
- the BPC - a book of reference, published by the Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain, intended to aid those engaged in the prescribing and dispensing of medicines. It had a companion volume, the British Pharmacopoeia.
Discuss this BPC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BPC also stands for:
- Bahamas Petrol
- Banco Comercial Portugues, S. A.
- Battle Projection Centers
- Bay Presbyterian Church
- Behavior Problem Checklist
... and 32 more »