What does BMD mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BMD in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BMD in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BMD mean?
- Becker muscular dystrophy(noun)
- a form of muscular dystrophy that sets in in adolescence or adulthood and progresses slowly but will affect all voluntary muscles; characterized by generalized weakness and muscle wasting that affects limb and trunk muscles first; similar to Duchenne's muscular dystrophy but less severe; inheritance is X-linked recessive (carried by females but affecting only males)
Discuss this BMD abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BMD also stands for:
- Back Must Dislodge
- Ballistic Missile Defence
- Ballistic Missile Defense
- Ballot Marking Devise
- Bangladesh Meteorological Department
... and 27 more »