What does ORS mean in Law?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ORS in the Community field in general and in the Law terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ORS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ORS mean?
- Ors is a commune in the Nord department in northern France. It is located on the Sambre–Oise Canal, in a small wood called Bois l'Évêque.
Discuss this ORS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ORS also stands for:
- Obligated Reserve Service
- Occupant Restraint System
- Octagonal Resources Limited
- Oculo-Respiratory Syndrome
- Offense Reporting System
... and 18 more »