What does PET mean in Medical Physics?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PET in the Medical field in general and in the Medical Physics terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PET in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PET mean?
- a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
Discuss this PET abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PET also stands for:
- A Physiological Exploratory Testing
- Heeerrrrrreeee Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty
- IEEE Workshop on Power Electronics in Transportation
- Pancreatic Endocrine Tumor
- pancreatic endocrine tumour
... and 66 more »