What does ALE mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ALE in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ALE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ALE mean?
- a general name for beer made with a top fermenting yeast; in some of the United States an ale is (by law) a brew of more than 4% alcohol by volume
Discuss this ALE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ALE also stands for:
- Account Level Equivalence
- Acquisition Logistics Engineering
- Additional Living Expenses
- Address Latch Enable
- Advanced Learning Environment
... and 32 more »