What does AECB mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AECB in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AECB in other languages:
Select another language:
Discuss this AECB abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AECB also stands for:
- Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis
- Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Bronchitis
- Adult Education College Bexley
- Afghan Energy Capacity Building
- Alabama Electrical Contractors Board
... and 6 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis (chronic bronchitis) on Amazon.com
- Search Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis (chronic bronchitis) on Google