What does CARE mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CARE in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CARE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CARE mean?
- a troubled state of mind; worry or concern.
Discuss this CARE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CARE also stands for:
- California Advocates for Re-Entry
- California Alternate Rates for Energy
- Campus Acquaintance Rape Education
- Campus Acquaintance Rape Educators
- Cancer Awareness Resource Environment
... and 150 more »