What does CUA mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand CUA in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for CUA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does CUA mean?
- Cúa is a small city capital of the Urdaneta Municipality, located in the Miranda State in the north of Venezuela with an altitude of 490 m. Cúa is noted for warm and clear weather, with year-round sunshine and 60 days of rainfall annually, and an average temperature that range from 18 °C to 28 °C, but with relative low humidity. With leafy forest and meadows, Cúa has a population of 123,000, mainly dedicated to services and industry it's a dormitory town. The most important districts of Cúa are: Nueva Cúa, Lecumberry, La Fila, Mume, Santa rosa and Aparay. The local Sanctuary of the Virgin of Betania has become famous for its attributed Marian apparitions. Cúa is one of the locations served by the IFE Ezequiel Zamora Mass Transportation System.
Discuss this CUA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
CUA also stands for:
- Call Unit Autodialer
- Canadian Urological Association
- Catholic University Of America
- Catholic University of America's
- Center for Ultracold Atoms
... and 10 more »