What does FLAIR mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand FLAIR in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for FLAIR in other languages:
Select another language:
What does FLAIR mean?
- flair, genius(noun)
- a natural talent
Discuss this FLAIR abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
FLAIR also stands for:
- ειδικό πρόγραα έρευνας και τεχνολογικής ανάπτυξης στον τοέα της επιστήης και της τεχνολογίας των τροφίων
- Fast Larmor acquired intermediate relaxation
- Field Laser Applications in Industry and Research
- Financial Literacy and Access to Improved Resources
- Fluid-attenuated inversion recovery
... and 3 more »