What does POCA mean in British Medicine?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand POCA in the Medical field in general and in the British Medicine terminology in particular.
Find a translation for POCA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does POCA mean?
- Poca is a town in Putnam County, West Virginia, United States. The population was 974 at the 2010 census. Poca is a part of the Huntington-Ashland, WV-KY-OH, Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of the 2010 census, the MSA had a population of 287,702. New definitions from February 28, 2013 placed the population at 363,000.
Discuss this POCA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
POCA also stands for:
- Pantera Owners Club of America
- plan of corrective action
- point of closest approach
- Post Office card account
- prednisone, oncovin, cytarabine, adriamycin
... and 2 more »