What does WISE mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WISE in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
World Institute of Surgical Excellence (Costa Rica)
Find a translation for WISE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WISE mean?
- having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.
Discuss this WISE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WISE also stands for:
- TV-33, Fort Wayne, Indiana (formerly WKJG)
- Wales Ireland Scotland And England
- Walk In Synthetic Environment
- Web Interface For Statistics Education
- Web Interface Of Search Engine
... and 29 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search World Institute of Surgical Excellence (Costa Rica) on Amazon.com
- Search World Institute of Surgical Excellence (Costa Rica) on Google