What does WISE mean in Medical?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand WISE in the field in general and in the Medical terminology in particular.
World Institute of Surgical Excellence (Costa Rica)
(http://www.wisemds.com) _ Medical tourism company that encourages US and Canadian citizens to travel abroad for healthcare that is high quality but much less expensive than found in the US and potentially not covered by Canadian health coverage insurance.
Find a translation for WISE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does WISE mean?
- having the power of discerning and judging properly as to what is true or right; possessing discernment, judgment, or discretion.
Discuss this WISE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
WISE also stands for:
- TV-33, Fort Wayne, Indiana (formerly WKJG)
- Wales Ireland Scotland And England
- Walk In Synthetic Environment
- Web Interface For Statistics Education
- Web Interface Of Search Engine
... and 29 more »
Nearby & related abbreviations:
- Search World Institute of Surgical Excellence (Costa Rica) on Amazon.com
- Search World Institute of Surgical Excellence (Costa Rica) on Google