What does PRL mean in Physiology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand PRL in the Medical field in general and in the Physiology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for PRL in other languages:
Select another language:
What does PRL mean?
- prolactin, lactogenic hormone, luteotropin(noun)
- gonadotropic hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary; in females it stimulates growth of the mammary glands and lactation after parturition
Discuss this PRL abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
PRL also stands for:
- Page Revision Log
- Pakistan Refinery Limited
- Pansies, Retards, and Losers
- Parkland Regional Library
- Password Recovery List
... and 31 more »