What does GIRLS mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GIRLS in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GIRLS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GIRLS mean?
- "Girls" was the fourteenth single released by the British electronic band The Prodigy on 30 August 2004. It was the first single from the album Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned. "Girls" peaked at number 19 on the British charts. The single's music video was directed by Mat Cook and Julian House, who also designed the artwork for the album and single. It featured experimental computer graphics with various psychedelic themes. The sample used in the hook is re-made but taken from the Broken Glass single "Style of the Street" and also the song samples D-Train "You're The One For Me".
Discuss this GIRLS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GIRLS also stands for:
- Gorgeous Individual Rocking LadieS
- Growing Individuals Reacting To Life S
- Growing Individuals Reacting To Life's Struggles
- Growing Individuals Reacting To Lifeamp S
... see them all »