What does LIME mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand LIME in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for LIME in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LIME mean?
- a white or grayish white, lumpy, very slightly water-soluble solid, CaO, used chiefly in mortars, plasters, and cements, and in the manufacture of steel, paper, glass, and various chemicals of calcium.
Discuss this LIME abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LIME also stands for:
- Bergamo, S-Italy
- Ladies International Motorcycling Enthusiasts
- Landline Internet Mobile and Entertainment
- Landline, Internet, Mobile, Entertainment
- Learn Inspire Motivate and Experience
... and 6 more »