What does ADEPT mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ADEPT in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ADEPT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ADEPT mean?
- ace, adept, champion, sensation, maven, mavin, virtuoso, genius, hotshot, star, superstar, whiz, whizz, wizard, wiz(adj)
- someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
Discuss this ADEPT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ADEPT also stands for:
- Adolescent Development of Emotions and Personality Traits
- Alexandria Digital Earth Modeling System
- Allele Discovery of Economic Pine Traits
- Assisting Developing and Evaluating Professional Teachers
- Awareness of Decisions in Evaluating Promotion and Tenure
... see them all »