What does LCP mean in Chemistry?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand LCP in the Academic & Science field in general and in the Chemistry terminology in particular.
Find a translation for LCP in other languages:
Select another language:
What does LCP mean?
- Le Chatelier's principle, Le Chatelier's law, Le Chatelier principle, Le Chatelier-Braun principle(noun)
- the principle that if any change is imposed on a system that is in equilibrium then the system tends to adjust to a new equilibrium counteracting the change
Discuss this LCP abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
LCP also stands for:
- Laboratory for Computational Physiology
- Laboratory of Clinical Pharmacology
- Landing Craft Personnel
- Languages and Cultures for Professions
- Large Car Platform
... and 41 more »