What does AAMA mean in African?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AAMA in the Regional field in general and in the African terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AAMA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AAMA mean?
- Aama is the first Nepali movie produced in Nepal, starring Shiva Shankar Manandhar and Bhuvan Chand as the leading actors. The movie was produced by the Information Department of the Nepalese Government and released on October 7, 1964.
Discuss this AAMA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AAMA also stands for:
- African American Male Achievement
- Aircraft And Missile Armament
- Alabama Automotive Manufacturers Association
- Alberta Association for Media Awareness
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture
... and 16 more »