What does ADEA mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ADEA in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ADEA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ADEA mean?
- Adea, Inc., a business and information technology consulting company, develops and implements business/technology solutions and services for commercial and government organizations in the United States, Europe, the Middle East, India, China, and Australia. It offers services in the categories of management consulting and business process outsourcing, application management, application development and integration, program/project management, information technology architecture, infrastructure, and business intelligence, as well as provides SAP-implementation, upgrade, administration, and support services. The company also offers quality assurance, co-product development, application maintenance and support, system implementation, content management, hardware/software installation, sustainment/maintenance and support, training, project planning, application configuration and customization, and application upgrade services; market research and analysis, sales support, operational support, and sales order management services; and enterprise solutions. It serves companies in retail, healthcare, telecommunication, technology, higher education, distribution, aerospace and defense, and manufacturing industries; and the U.S. State and local governments, independent software vendors, utilities, and the public sector. The company was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Irving, Texas with additional offices in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; London, the United Kingdom; and Hyderabad and Bangalore, India.
Discuss this ADEA abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ADEA also stands for:
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act 1967
- American Dental Education Association
- American Developing Employers Association
- Army Development and Employment Agency
... and 4 more »