What does MRT mean in Oncology?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand MRT in the Medical field in general and in the Oncology terminology in particular.
Find a translation for MRT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does MRT mean?
- Malignant rhabdoid tumour
- Rhabdoid Tumor is an aggressive malignant embryonal neoplasm usually occurring during childhood. It is characterized by the presence of large cells with abundant cytoplasm, large eccentric nucleus, and a prominent nucleolus and it is associated with abnormalities of chromosome 22. It can arise from the central nervous system, kidney, and the soft tissues. The prognosis is poor.
Discuss this MRT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
MRT also stands for:
- IEEE Micro Robots and Teleoperators Workshop
- Magnetic Resonance Therapy
- Mail Relay Test
- Maintenance Recovery Team
- Maintenance Repair Tires
... and 56 more »