What does DEED mean in Unclassified?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand DEED in the Miscellaneous field in general and in the Unclassified terminology in particular.
Find a translation for DEED in other languages:
Select another language:
What does DEED mean?
- deed, deed of conveyance, title(noun)
- a legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
Discuss this DEED abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
DEED also stands for:
- Demonstration Of Energy Efficient Developments
- Department of Education and Early Development
- Department of Employment and Economic Development
- Dept Of Employment And Economic Development
- Disabled Enable Empowered Determined
... see them all »