What does GRASS mean in US Government?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand GRASS in the Governmental field in general and in the US Government terminology in particular.
Find a translation for GRASS in other languages:
Select another language:
What does GRASS mean?
- any of various plants that have jointed stems and bladelike leaves and are cultivated for lawns, used as pasture, or cut for hay.
Discuss this GRASS abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
GRASS also stands for:
- Geographic Resources Analysis Support System
- Geographical Resources Analysis Support System
- Graphical Representation and Analysis of Structure Server
- Science term to calculate the volume, mass, or density. G=Given R=Required A=Analysis S=Solution S=Statement
... see them all »