What does JAMES mean in Software?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand JAMES in the Computing field in general and in the Software terminology in particular.
Find a translation for JAMES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does JAMES mean?
- James, James IV(noun)
- a Stuart king of Scotland who married a daughter of Henry VII; when England and France went to war in 1513 he invaded England and died in defeat at Flodden (1473-1513)
Discuss this JAMES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
JAMES also stands for:
- Japan Association for Middle East Studies
- Java Apache Mail Enterprise Server
- JEOL Automated Microscopy Expert System
- Joining Across Miles Environmental Systems
- Joint Accreditation Monitoring Evaluation System
... and 2 more »