What does BIT mean in Military?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand BIT in the Governmental field in general and in the Military terminology in particular.
Find a translation for BIT in other languages:
Select another language:
What does BIT mean?
- the mouthpiece of a bridle, having fittings at each end to which the reins are fastened.
Discuss this BIT abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
BIT also stands for:
- Bangalore Institute of Technology
- Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
- Baran Institute of Technology
- Because It's Time
- Beijing Institute of Technology
... and 15 more »