ELISA is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ELISA in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ELISA mean?
- a diagnostic test for detecting exposure to an infectious agent, as the AIDS virus, by combining a blood sample with antigen of the agent and probing with an enzyme that causes a color change when antibody to the infection is present in the sample.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ELISA also stands for:
- enzyme -linked immunosorbent assay
- Enzyme Linked Immuno Sorbant Assay
- Enzyme Linked Immuno Sorbed Assay
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay
- Export License Status Advisor
... see them all »