What does AGES mean in Software?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand AGES in the Computing field in general and in the Software terminology in particular.
Find a translation for AGES in other languages:
Select another language:
What does AGES mean?
- Ages is Tangerine Dream leader Edgar Froese's fourth studio album, released in 1978. Originally a double LP, it was reissued by Virgin Records in 1997 on one CD, with the closing track "Golgatha and the Circle Closes" missing. Froese has since remixed the album and released it on his own Eastgate label in 2005. This version also omitted a track, but not the same one as before, and another song, "Metropolis", was shortened. The album was recorded in Autumn 1977 at Amber Studios in Berlin. The drums and percussion were played by Klaus Krüger who was in Tangerine Dream at the time. Some parts of songs on the album were later reused on Tangerine Dream's albums, most notably "Nights of Automatic Women", which is very similar to "Madrigal Meridian" from Cyclone. Before the album was released, "Ode to Granny A" was released in an abridged form as the b-side to Tangerine Dream's live single "Encore", under the title "Hobo March".
Discuss this AGES abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
AGES also stands for:
- Advanced Glycation End Substance
- Air Ground Engagement System
- All Generations Eager To Support
- Ambulatory Geriatric Evaluation Service
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Educación Sexual
... see them all »