What does IPC mean in Community?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand IPC in the field in general and in the Community terminology in particular.
I Personally Care
Find a translation for IPC in other languages:
Select another language:
What does IPC mean?
- IPC, the Association Connecting Electronics Industries, is a trade association whose aim is to standardize the assembly and production requirements of electronic equipment and assemblies. It was founded in 1957 as the Institute for Printed Circuits. Its name was later changed to the Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits to highlight the expansion from bare boards to packaging and electronic assemblies. In 1999, the organization formally changed its name to IPC with the accompanying tagline, Association Connecting Electronics Industries. IPC is accredited by the American National Standards Institute as a standards developing organization and is known globally for its standards. It publishes the most widely used acceptability standards in the electronics industry. IPC is headquartered in Bannockburn, IL and maintains additional offices in Taos, N.M.; Arlington, Va.; Stockholm, Sweden; Moscow, Russia; Bangalore, India; and Shanghai, Shenzhen and Beijing, China.
Discuss this IPC abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
IPC also stands for:
- I Prefer Compaq
- Idea And Production Centre
- IEEE Photonics Conference
- Illustrated Parts Catalogue
- Immigration Policy Center
... and 79 more »