What does ROPE mean in Non-Profit Organizations?
This page is about the meanings of the acronym/abbreviation/shorthand ROPE in the Community field in general and in the Non-Profit Organizations terminology in particular.
Find a translation for ROPE in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ROPE mean?
- a strong, thick line or cord, usu. made of twisted or braided strands of hemp, flax, wire, or the like.
Discuss this ROPE abbreviation with the community:
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ROPE also stands for:
- Reaching Oppressed People Everywhere
- Reaching Our Potential Everyday
- Reaching Out To People Everywhere
- Reaching Out to Provide Enlightenment
- Referral Only Production Explosion
... and 14 more »