ECHO is an abbreviation for:
Find a translation for ECHO in other languages:
Select another language:
What does ECHO mean?
- a repetition of sound produced by the reflection of sound waves from a wall, mountain, or other obstructing surface.
Use the citation below to add this abbreviation to your bibliography:
ECHO also stands for:
- a Batch command to display other commands as they are executed, or not
- A non profit organisation whose membership originated from European countries
- Each Comes Hearing And Observing
- Early Child Health Outreach
- East Coast Hang Out
... and 54 more »